After receiving the bathroom mirror, check if the package is intact and the mirror is damaged. Please ask one more person for assistance in the installation process of the bathroom mirrors. Below we specifically introduce the installation steps of the led bathroom mirror:
1. Take the bathroom mirror out of the carton and place it on the front of the carton to reconfirm the integrity of the mirror.
The bathroom mirror is covered with a protective film. Please remove it after installation.
2. Then gently turn the mirror over one side to confirm where the hook is and whether there are two wires on the back of the mirror.
3. Tangle the two lines of the mirror, and then confirm that there are fire and neutral lines in the house where the mirror can be installed.
4. Next is the tool to install the mirror: test pencil, small screwdriver, electric drill, terminal block. The most important thing is the test pencil.
Before installing, please turn off the electric switch or directly to the main brake, and then test the power supply with the test pencil.
Take out the foam inside the carton and install the accessories. Mounting accessories include screws and rubber pellets.
5, measure the width of the center of the two hooks of the bathroom mirror you need to install 6, and then determine the height of the hook or hanging hole to the ground
Remarks: Since the height of each mirror is different, the matching bathroom cabinet is different. Please confirm the height according to your own situation, generally the hook or hanging hole to the ground distance is 160 to 180 cm.
6, followed by punching, first hit the rubber, and then screw.
Make sure that the distance between the screw and the screw is the same as the distance between the hook or the hanging hole. Note: The screw should be exposed to install the bathroom mirror.
7. Install the terminal block for the live and neutral wires of your home.
8. Take the bathroom mirror and place the carton and foam at the bottom. Then connect the two wires of the bathroom mirror to the terminal block.
9. Turn on the switch and press the touch switch on the bathroom mirror to test if there is any reaction.
10. Turn off the electric brake, hang the bathroom mirror on the wall, and then turn on the electric switch again;
11. Take off the protective film on the mirror surface of the bathroom mirror, and wipe the bathroom mirror surface and the surrounding area with a cloth.
12, after the installation is complete, you can look at the overall effect. Generally, the midpoint of the bathroom mirror is about 145 to 155 cm from the ground.
The easiest way to confirm that a mirror is suitable is that when you stand, the ground is at a greater distance from your eyes than the ground to the midpoint of the bathroom mirror.
This distance from the eye to the midpoint is different depending on your installation location, usually 10 to 15 cm.
13, you can also put a fixed glue, in order to make the bathroom mirror more fixed, but if you want to remove it later, it is a bit troublesome
For more information about bathroom mirrors, please contact us: bathroom mirror manufacturer (Jiajie bathroom mirror)firstname.lastname@example.org
Post time: Jan-28-2019